Vivica Fox Wigs(0)
- In late 2010 Vivica Fox took her hair collection to the next level in her collaboration with Amekor, a company with over 30 years experience manufacturing and distributing innovative, stylish, and high quality wigs and extensions. Together, Vivica and Amekor are changing the game when it comes to the hair industry.
- We're sorry, but currently, Vivica Fox does not yet carry that type of item that you've requested at this time. Please check back again later. Thank you.
Learn Vivica Fox Wigs
Pure Stretch Cap - Indulge yourself in the most comfortable wigs available! Pure Stretch Cap Collection features an exclusive design that allows the entire perimeter of our wig caps to stretch, eliminating any pressure points and insuring you the most comfortable fit ever!
How to Style Your Wigs
- After taking your wig out of the package, give it a shake to loosen up the fibers. Make sure to wear a wig cap so that your wig will stay in place. This is also helps to prevent breakage from wear.
- For curly and ringlet styles, finger comb the hair to add volume and bounce. Separate the curls with your fingers and begin to bring them to the front. This will help the wig look more natural and will frame your face as well.
- For wavier styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or finger comb. For straight styles, gently brush with a wig styling from the crown to the ends for a sleek look. After each wearing, besure to finger comb or brush out any tangles.
- Place your wig on a wig stand/manneguin. Never expose your wig to heat unless clearly stated on packaging.
Caring for your Remi Hair
- Daily Care: Gentle brushing should be a daily habit to keep the hair smooth and healthy. Use of a paddle brush is remommended. Start from the tips of the hair and gently brush the hair, gradually moving up until combing all the hair. Avoid the use of any heavy products such as mousse, spray, gel, or cream which can weigh the hair down and cause heavy bulidup. Alcohol-free, oil-free, sillicon based hair conditioning mist or spray is recommended for occasional uses. Products that contain alcohol dry out hair and applying too of any much products will cause residue.
- Sleeping: Before going to bed, brush your hair and smooth out any tangles. Gently wrap the hair in satin or silk scarf. Make sure your hair is dry and tangle-free before sleeping.
- Shampooing: Before shampooing, gently detangle the hair with wide-toothed comb and remove the dirt by rushing with paddle brush. Never pull or tug hair while brushing. Soak the hair with lukewarm or cold water and gently massage the hair with quality shampoo to release dirt or oil. Use a wide tooth to gently comb to smooth out any folded strands. Never wrap or rub damp hair in a towel. Applying conditioner is highly recommended. Shampooing once a week is also recommended.
- Styling: Apply heat with ceramic flat or curling irons only when the hair is completely dry. Spray or apply heat protector before applying heat. Excessive heat may damage and dry out the hair. Chemically treating hair yourself(ex. dye or perm) is not recommended. Only highly exprienced professionals should be responsible for chemical treatments of hair.